February 12, 2008

CUPCAKES!!! Yummy!


There is this awesome blog I just found all about cupcakes, which I'm a huge fan of personally!  They have the coolest pictures and it will make you crave cupcakes!  It's called www.cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com   You all should check it out and then eat cupcakes, that's my plan!
There are two new Utah cupcake bakeries: SugarRush Cupcakes in Sandy and So Cupcake in Salt Lake City!  I can't wait to try them out!  There was a cupcake store in Australia that I really wanted to go to when we were there, but it was closed!!  How sad is that!?  We travel all the way across the world and I didn't even get a cupcake.  (that's not completely true, I did eat 1 cupcake I bought at a patesserie, but it wasn't as good as the kind I wanted to get)

1 comment:

mccall said...

Totally cute website! Thanks for sharing!