April 4, 2008

Georgy's & McCord's Birthday

It was John McCord Christensen's 3rd Birthday Yesterday! I missed it, but I'll be there next week so I don't feel too bad about it. Here's a recent picture of him in the tubby! He loves his tub Crayons!


This is an older picture of him (he was just 23 months old) but I just think he's so cute!
Yesterday was also Georgina Sarah Chilton's birthday! I was so sad I wasn't there to celebrate it with her, so I decided to put up a few pictures of way back when we met; almost 5 years ago!

This is us at the Sydney Taronga Zoo. From l to r, there's Bella, Annika, Georgy, McCall, Chelse.

This is just me and Georgy, If you could see my whole outfit, I was also wearing purple shorts (from CDJH!) and hot pink Ugg boots, it was such a sweet outfit! OH and that hat is Matt's dad's, he's so nice to let me borrow it! Georgy is sporting a nice Teen Girl Squad tank top; also very cool!

Georgy really hates being touched and cuddled (except by Matt) so we all decided to doggy pile her in bed. from l to r, Matt, Georgy, Zac, McCall, Chel.
Those were the days! Maybe next year we'll live there so we can all celebrate together!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks McCall!!! You're the best!

xxoxo Georgy