Here's my mom with all 10 of her grandkids. I think we'll stay at 10 for quite a long time, Stefanie will probably be the one to make it 11! I hope it won't be me adding to the grandkids and REALLY hope it won't be Taylor!

Dane :)

Here's John, Cord, and Dane at Jessie and Brody's wedding (stefs little sister)
Me and McCord at the wedding
Just playing on the swing set


Nick holding baby Dane (he has changed SOOOOO much since I went to see him in April, he looks just like McCord now)
A quick family picture since this is so rare to have everyone together!
1 comment:
Geeze McCall, that's a lot of children. Wanna know how many kids there are under 18 in my whole family?
1, soon to be 2 (both my cousin's so that's not even immediate family...)
xoxo Georgy
Post a Comment