October 28, 2008

Twin Day

A few weeks ago we had "Multiples Day" at school. It's basically twin day, but you tried to get as many people to dress the same as you could, hence the Multiples. A bunch of us teachers saw it as another chance to wear jeans to work so we all wore a black shirt and jeans- creative, right!?
I don't have any pictures of my group of mulitples from this year, but I was reminded of when Chelse and I dressed up as twins for our twin day at Central Davis Jr. High. We had the same shoes, pants, sweater, and we made each other visors that had our names on top! We even went and got our picture taken with Santa that day! We were so weird.


Even more hilarious is the fact that we were twins even when it wasn't twin day. We had at least 3 matching swimsuits, sandals, halloween costumes, make up bags, etc. Talk about AWESOME!! Or awkward...


I seriously could've added another dozen pictures of me and chel being twins. Most of them are even more hideous than these though--IF you can believe that!! I took way too many pics for how barfy I always looked!

No comments: