December 7, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Neil and I went and got a Christmas tree the other day and we had a lot of fun decorating it!  All the ornaments are mine and go way back to when I was born.  I think Neil has 1, but we don't know where it is, we'll have to search his parent's tree.
We still need something to go on top.
We always get a short, fat one.  They're the cutest kind!
I know most people are in favor of an elaborate (matching) tree, but mine is all about the memories!  I'm not much of a decorator anyway.
Don't we look awesome all ready for bed in our jammies!?
We also went to Temple Square the other night with Neil's family, but I can't upload the dumb picture.  I don't feel too bad though; if you really use your imagination, I'm sure you can picture it!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Your tree is so cute and tiny! We put ours up like a week ago! It was fun!

Richard and Michelle said...

I love it! Rich and I agree with you when you say making it about the memories. I wish our tree was bigger, we could only fit a tall skinny tree but I still love it.