I tend to get bored when school is on break and I don't have stuff going on. Christmas break is always full of parties and shopping and all sorts of stuff to do, but since I had 2 whole weeks off, I thought I'd better give myself a big project to do.
Our house has a little loft-type area that has been a very boring off-white color the whole time we've lived here. I've wanted to do painting projects before but Neil never wanted to. I figured this was a small enough area that even if Neil didn't want to help, I could do it myself. I don't know how well you can see the color of the walls in these pictures, but I painted them yellow and re-painted the trim too! (the wall with the design thing on it is the color that the whole area used to be, but not anymore!)
Don't mind the missing doors on the closet, that is the last part of my project and I'm planning on finishing that today!

Oh, and in case you're wondering; neither Neil or myself made New Years Resolutions this year (actually I don't know that we ever have!)
2 comments:
Nicely done!! It looks darling. I'm very proud of you...especially for choosing yellow as the new color...you know how I LOVE my yellow!
So cute!! I like that color!
Post a Comment