May 23, 2009

Mexico!! (Yes, you read correctly)

Last weekend, I had way too many family members venture down to Mexico for some drug wars and swine flu.  I begged them not to go but no one listened.  Luckily, they all made it back safely and had a good time volunteering while they were there.  (the reason behind the trip was to do dental work)
Taylor was a little too big for the doorways...

Dr. John


My mom and dad (I think they saw
67 patients on their first day)
This is at the hacienda they stayed at, I think.






My parents and Tay inside the hacienda.





On top of the gate that leads into the Hacienda.





Dad trying really hard to push Taylor on the swing made out of a tire.





Mom and Dad on the teeter totter.





Tay and Uncle David on the teeter totter.


I'm just super glad they made it home- I worried about them the WHOLE TIME!!








1 comment:

Richard and Michelle said...

How cool. I bet that would be so fun.