Friday was my last day at West Point Jr. High. I'm glad it's summer, but I am so sad I won't be at West Point again next year. I had the BEST Principal and Assistant Principals in the WHOLE WORLD!! I'll be going to the brand new jr. high in west Layton, which is very exciting, but I'm still a little worried about the change. Luckily my good friend Nicole is going to the new school with me, so we're both really glad and relieved about that!
I took a picture of one of my favorite classes on the last day of school- they're so darling!
Here's Alex on Lightening McQueen
Ethan on his Lightening McQueen
Lindsay on her "1970's" Big Wheel
You may be wondering, "if they only have 3 kids, why did they buy 5 big wheels?" Well, when Sean went to Target the other night they only had 3 big wheels left, 1 lightening McQueen, 1 girl "circa 1970's" Big Wheel and 1 boy "circa 1970's" Big Wheel, so he just bought them all.
Of course, they all want the one that makes noise and lights up but he had spent way too much time putting them together already, so he wasn't about to return them. The next day, he went to a different target and got 1 more Lightening McQueen bike and 1 Little Mermaid bike- now they have a variety to choose from and no one has to fight :)
3 comments:
Yep! I am bored already! :) It's weird thinking that I am not going to school tomorrow!
Those triplets are so cute. I was telling Shelly that I had a dream where I had triplets.
I am jealous you are out for the summer! I want to take a summer break from work!!
Post a Comment