Here's a few pictures of the ceremony. This first one is my principal- he's AWESOME!
The next one is the CEO of Kompan- the company who developed our interactive playground.
Then there's Layton City's mayor.
The ribbon cutting- that you can't actually see.
And our awesome playground. I haven't learned how to use it yet, but I'm super excited to play on it sometime! It sounds like so much fun!
I'll have to put some more pics of the school up when I get some time- it's beyond beautiful! I'm so excited to be teaching there!
GO SILVERWOLVES!
4 comments:
Just curious what the whole playground thing is for at a jr. high school?
Kenneth Hadlock is your principal? He was mine when I was at KJH.
The reason for the playground is that Legacy Junior High and Layton City built a park around our school together so they could both use it. That's why we have an enormous double gym too!
Yes, Marianne, Dr. Hadlock is my Principal- he's awesome! Did you like him?
I didn't dislike him I guess. How much does anyone really like their Jr. High principal? I'm glad he's a good boss though.
Post a Comment