This weekend was way too busy. There were a lot of things that overlapped that I wished could had their own day so I could've spent more time at all the different things I wanted to do.
One very fun thing that I did this weekend was go to a bodybuilding/fitness show that a couple of my friends were competing in.
There were WAY too many guys competing- that part of the show took forever! I took this picture because the guy on the far left is wearing a pirate patch. He may actually need to wear an eye-patch, I don't know. He played it up by posing to Pirates of the Caribbean music~ I had to laugh. The guy 2nd from the left was an oompa loompa. and the guy on the far right was purely psychotic!
I took a picture of this guy because he is Mr. Utah 2009 AND the captain of the 2009 USA team- so that must mean he's pretty cool.
Here's my group of gym friends that I went with (Jenny, Diane, Rachel, Me, Missy)
I don't know any of these people, I just took the picture- they're pretty hot! I love their outfits because they are so sparkly!!
This is my friend Allison!
Yeah- she has 2 kids!

She's the 2nd from the left.
And this is my other friend, Carli (in the middle). She won 2nd~!~ (she has 2 kids too)
And here we all are at the end of the night with our formerly caucasian friend Allison. I'm not exactly sure what race she is now...
The pics of the show are really really crappy because of the lighting and my inability to hold my camera still, but you get the idea.
I'll add more of the other events of my overfilled weekend soon.
2 comments:
Why are those girls so dark?They look like they went swimming in chocolate. MMMmmmmm.....chocoalte.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Post a Comment