We went hiking today with Kelsey, Alex, Tyce, Kelsey's sister Laura, and her boyfriend Taylor. Taylor lives up in Alpine, so we went up to a place near his house.
This is when we first put Tyce in the Baby Bjorn. They didn't put his arms in the arm holes and he looked really funny!
Me and Neil in front of the "main attraction" of this hike. It's a slippery rock that people slide down jungle book style! We didn't bring our swimsuits and the water was really cold, so we didn't try it. It didn't look like it would feel too good on your bum though!
Aren't they cute sisters?!
I'm totally beat from hiking and being in the sun all day. I have big plans to go to bed nice and early tonight!
2 comments:
That was so fun! Too bad we couldn't hike longer! Next time we will have to get a babysitter for Tyce. I'm way tired as well, and my butt freakin kills! Good work out!
Sounds like fun! I bet the weather and scenery was great. I'm so excited to be in Utah for the fall. I love autumn there!
Post a Comment