This year, we had tons of Halloween fun! For some reason, we had a plethora of parties to attend!
A few people dressed up at the gym, I wore the same outfit I wore last year to the gym on Halloween (I was too busy this week to get creative).

Me, Tink, and E
Pops and DorothyLivvie, Tink, Max, and Nicholas
Tink wanted "mermaid hair" like mine :)
Kacey (the cowgirl) is the one who invited us to this party at an indoor soccer place. Her husband is Dave and is the perfect clown!
Here's the boys from our group that night. I especially want to point out that right before we took this picture, both Dave (the clown) and Sal (the viking) had tried to use the restroom and ended up with pee all over themselves! Look closely at Sal's right leg!!
Kacey and Annie's husband, Chris both dressed as Cowboys, so they won best couple- even though they're not a couple.
We actually had another party to go to as well, but we got too cold and worn out that we bailed on the last event.We had a lot of fun, but don't worry- I FINALLY realized that I am not 17 anymore and I need to start finding costumes that fit! Sad but true.
5 comments:
That's weird, I posted a comment, but it's not here. Maybe you have to approve them, but if not, Annie and Chris are our across the street neighbors. Their house faces our driveway! Small world. How do you know them! Looks like you had a fun Halloween and like your costumes fit great! =)
I LOVE your costumes! They are great! Its been forever since we've played! Lets play soon!
yes, please do not stop wearing your costumes. They're priceless! Looks like you had a very busy halloween
Hey McCall!! Good to "see" you on here. I did my book on blurb.com and it was pretty easy. You just download the program to your computer and it uploads the posts you choose in to the program. I think there are other programs out there but I liked this one and the book turned out great.
You look pretty as Hermione Granger! Your guys costumes were awesome. Never stop dressing up!
Post a Comment