(mostly McCall's)
I'm so jealous!! You know I want to, but maybe in a few years! Shelley
You lucky girl!! There is nothing that I love more than Disneyland/world!When are you going?
Your so lucky! Take advantage while it's just the two of you! :) I'm so sad we can't go!! :( Neil may never wanna come home!! Haha!
WHAT! When are you going?! We might have to join..... although, we are trying to hold out for Harry Potter land to open in the summer.
I think it's awesome you love Disney World so much. When will you go?Oh by the way, to answer your question from my blog, since I switched doctors and hospitals I'll deliver at the Davis Hospital now.
Maybe!
We're going to be there over my birthday (in April)!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm so jealous!! You know I want to, but maybe in a few years! Shelley
You lucky girl!! There is nothing that I love more than Disneyland/world!
When are you going?
Your so lucky! Take advantage while it's just the two of you! :) I'm so sad we can't go!! :( Neil may never wanna come home!! Haha!
WHAT! When are you going?! We might have to join..... although, we are trying to hold out for Harry Potter land to open in the summer.
I think it's awesome you love Disney World so much. When will you go?
Oh by the way, to answer your question from my blog, since I switched doctors and hospitals I'll deliver at the Davis Hospital now.
Maybe!
We're going to be there over my birthday (in April)!!
Post a Comment