I'll be spending my 26th birthday in Disney World with Neil, so instead of packing my presents and opening them in Orlando, I decided to open them before we left (it makes things much easier). Neil wanted me to bring my presents because he's worried that I'll be really sad if I don't have anything to open on Sunday but I assured him that I will be so excited to be spending a week in Disney World that I won't need to open presents to be happy! Obviously, the biggest present is the vacation, but I also got some cute new gym clothes (that's just about the only thing I ever want to shop for anymore!) and some darling Kate Spade Aviator sunnies.

AND some really long shorts! I think my family members might actually faint and go into shock when they sees me wearing long shorts.
Well, have a great week everyone. You know I'll be on post overload when I get back from Florida!
4 comments:
Happy (early) birthday, Calls!! We're so jealous of your D-World trip, HAVE FUN!!
Love ya.
Not kidding...almost fainted! LONG SHORTS?? I couldn't be prouder :) Shel
So lucky! I wish I was going to Disney world. Have fun!!
Happy Birthday on Sunday! I am jealous you get to go to Disney World...that will be so fun! Enjoy the warm weather!
Post a Comment