April 25, 2010

High School Musical Jr.

This week we finally had our school musical that we've been working on for MONTHS!! I had a say in picking what we performed, so of course, my vote was HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!! And I'm still not sick of the music :)
The kids did so well and it was so fun to see them perform.

Here's our darling Sharpay and Ryan

The whole cast

And then just a few pics of the last part of the play.

The kids really were awesome- especially when we had some really frustrating mic issues! I'm pretty glad I won't have to stay at the school until 9 every night anymore though and I think the kids are too!

3 comments:

LeeAnn said...

great show! The kids did a great job and the director was fantastic!

Kelsey said...

Fun! I totally forgot about that! I wanted to come see it! I bet they did great!

Richard and Michelle said...

McCall they really did so well! Kaid had so much fun, and it was really good to see you.