Shelley and Sean took their kids to a place called Pirate Island (pretty much chuck e. cheese with a pirate theme instead of a giant rat theme)
The kids wanted to swim all day every day!
Olivia and Tinkerbell
Reagan and Berrie
Berrie and I were in charge of the maniac children out by the pool. And by that I mean, I took a nap and Berrie tried to keep 4 kids from drowing all at the same time. She did a bang up job.
And you know we couldn't go without our favorite cupcakes from 25 Main!! It was a really fun weekend and we were so glad to get to spend time with almost our whole family. If the weather would have been a few degrees warmer, everything would've been perfect!

6 comments:
That swimsuit, the pink one, has the most amazing back ever! Really, where is that thing from?!
This looks like a lot more fun than what we were doing! Cute pics!
Is that bikini from Victoria Secret? If it is, I almost bought that same one. I was afraid of the butt part though - not enough coverage for this white tush. It looks good on you though! Jealous....
Kim and Liddle, that swimsuit is from Victoria's Secret. Pretty cheap too!
Step it up McCall and help your sister!!
Did you have to use the picture of Alex INSIDE the skee ball machine? There were others taken that make us look like Seany and I have SOME control! :)
Post a Comment