August 22, 2010

End of Summer

Well, it's back to school tomorrow. I definitely love my job and I'm excited to go back, but I can't say it didn't feel like summer was only about 2 weeks long! This last week of summer, we tried to pack a few more fun things in.
We went up to Pineview with Neil's family.
We were over by the rope swing and we had a lot of fun on that!
Lewis
Aidan

Neil had to help William.
I took a couple turns too.

Pat, Ryan, Leah (and baby Lola inside), William, Kurt, Mary, and Monica.

Neil and the kids went tubing. I got on for about 3 minutes, but decided it was way too windy and choppy for me!

I got together with some girlfriends for dinner. Me and Nique.
Michelle, Britt, and Brianne.

Max, Liv, and I took our last trip to Lagoon.

Max is so brave and he always wants to go on the rides by himself!
Now it's back to full time work and school!

No comments: