My Dad has been healing like freaking WOLVERINE!! He's been amazing! He went back to work January 3rd (just a month after his big fall) and has been going like a mad man!
He's back to swimming, biking, weight training and hiking- pretty much everything but running! He is incredible!!!
Here's a post-surgery x-ray of his femur that shows the titanium rod and pins.

Here's a post-surgery x-ray of his femur that shows the titanium rod and pins.
9 comments:
That is crazy! I showed Kendall the X-ray when it happened. I'm glad everything turned out okay.
That is so awesome that he is doing so well!!
McCall that is so great to hear that your dad is doing good. I never knew that he was a dentist. How funny. I have been a dental assistant for almost 9 years. Well I hope things are going good for ya:o)
That's awesome!
That really is amazing. What a strong man. Thanks for the update.
Yay Dad!!!!
Wow that's great he's healing so quickly. I guess I'm not surprised, he's like superman.
Your dad is so amazing!!!
Hey so did you gym launch the entire new release with the thriller and Adam's family tracks. We opted to do a mixture of the last 2 since the new one was so halloweeny!
That's so great to hear. Your dad is AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment