Neil and I were in need of a getaway last week, so we packed up the car and drove to Vegas. It was a very short trip, but it was nice to get into some slightly warmer temperatures and MUCH better breathing conditions!
We stayed at the MGM on the strip and our room was really cool. I made Neil take a picture of my favorite part, which was the TV that was a part of the mirror. I don't know why I liked that so much because I don't even watch TV, but it was cool because the mirror just looked like a mirror until you turned the TV on. Good surprise!
We went to Max Brenner's new restaurant inside Caesar's Palace. It's basically just a bunch of delicious chocolate concoctions. We were very surprised at how different this store is compared to the ones we went to in Australia. This is when our waitress first brought us our stuff- there was a TON! And surprisingly, we didn't eat it all!
You can't tell very well, but they brought us a little fire pit at our table to roast our marshmallows and that is what I am doing in this picture.
We went and saw the Cirque Du Soleil show "KA" one night. I was not all that impressed (they only did like 3 cool things in the whole show!!), but Neil liked it, so that was good. We were on the 4th row and it was WAY too close. I wouldn't recommend you seeing this show anyways, but if you go, save some cash and sit back a little.
Another night we were going out- I WON on the Playboy machine :)
We sat and watched some crazies sing kareoke.
The Bellagio had their gardens all decorated for the Chinese New Year, I guess. My assumption is that it is the year of the rabbit.
Neil played this awesomely HUGE slot machine. I don't think he won anything from it though
5 comments:
I'm so jealous!! It looks like you guys had a blast! :)
You didn't really like KA?!? You're crazy. It wasn't my favorite, but it's still pretty impressive.
Looks like a fun time. You look cute all dazzled up.
What a fun get-away!!!! I've been curious about the Lion King Show!!
PS. Love all your cute outfits!
You lucky, your weekend looked like so much fun. Plus you look amazing!!
Sounds like fun! Joe and I saw Lion King right before we moved from vegas and we LOVED it! Such an awesome show! Glad you guys are well!
Post a Comment