Neil and I had our 6 year anniversary yesterday! It was a very fun day to spend together.
We woke up and went out to breakfast at The Grand America Hotel. They always have THE most beautiful flowers!!
For dinner, I planned for us to go to Takashi for the best sushi around, but the wait was ridiculous and they don't take reservations so we went to Ichiban instead and had very average sushi :(

5 comments:
Oh wow I can't believe you guys are going to Switzerland and Italy. I am so jealous!! I hope you guys have fun!!
Oh wow you lucky dog! I can't wait to see pictures.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
I'm so excited for you and your European Vacation!! You're going to LOVE Switzerland, I'm sure of it, just plan for some rain. :) Can't wait to hear all about it!
JEALOUS! Have a great time. That will be so fun!
Happy anniversary! We love you both so much.
Post a Comment