Last week, my family went up to the cabin my grandpa built at Bear Lake for a little family vacation. It was so HOT and the water was freezing, as usual! Also, the water was super high, so we hardly had any beach to play on.
Shelley and Lu
Lindsay, Reags, Alex, and Pops
Mom, Whitney, and Reagan
Livvie
I actually stayed under the tents the whole time because I'm so sick of getting sunburned. Did you know that being pregnant makes your skin sunburn more easily? I didn't, but I've learned!
Livvie asked me if I was reading, "the manual on how to be a good mother" which I thought was hilarious! Then I showed her the title and because she's a Christensen at heart, she started singing Homer Simpson's Baby on Board song and I was so proud!

Neil only got to come for the weekend, but we ALL loved having him there with us. Neil and Max read comic books together, Max is a really good reader!
S'mores of course!
My mom bought several water guns which resulted in several water fights. Naturally, I avoided this activity and stayed nice and dry (mostly because I threatened the children several times).
Alex, Reagan, Lu, Tink, Liv, E, and Nick hanging out in Don's truck.
Pops
4 comments:
looks like fun!
You should convince your parents to come and do the CHELAN MAN and come stay with us next summer!
Looks so fun - as usual!! Wish we were there! :)
Ahhh! That's the OLD edition!
I will put a new edition into the mail for you next week :D
xo Georgy
That was a fun week! Thanks for the posts it helps me remember! The water fight was fun!
Post a Comment