January 4, 2012

Some People Say I'm Over Protective

As Barrett gets a little older, I've been getting a little bit better about letting non- sick people hold him. I still insist that anyone washes their hands before touching him (I think that's reasonable!), but I've even started letting kids hold him!
Nick got to hold him, although he had been at school that day and Bear was only a few weeks old still, so even though he washed his hands really well, he had to wear a pillow case over his clothes.
Reagie got to hold him and she was so excited that they were both wearing snowman jammies.


Lindsay likes to hold him even when he's crying- she tries to calm him down like a good little mama.


McCord had a turn and you can tell he's a big brother!


And Daners too- he is the sweetest thing!


Tink asked to hold him everyday for several weeks, but she and Reags had coughs so she had to wait a really long time. She also asks if she can "have him" (like take him home with her forever) everytime I see her.

Beck was really excited about his new cousin too. All the kids have been so cute and sweet with Baby Bear- they all love their new baby cousin!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids have been sick AGAIN! Otherwise you would be seeing my babies holding your baby all day every day! Just kidding. Lindsay is a good mama to him, she misses him and even my boys want to hold him. Even me, I only have held just the one time! As soon as we are well we will be seeing, touching, holding, and givin all kinds of smooches to you and your Bear.
Shel

Richard and Michelle said...

I love that you had him put a pillow case over his shirt. I would totally do that. haha

Cody and Meg said...

I can't believe I still haven't commented on your sweet new baby! Congratulations! He is so precious! I hope things are going well for you guys!

Nicole and Randon said...

The pillow case made me laugh too! Totally understand... just thought it was funny! :)

LeeAnn said...

There is never enough time for holding a new baby and always plenty of willing hands!