May 1, 2012

Last Night

For the first time ever, Barrett slept in his crib all night long. He's only taken little naps in his crib and they usually didn't go that well so I've been dreading trying to make him sleep there at night.
When he first came home from the hospital, he slept in his bassinette. When he was about 2 months old, we started putting him in the nap nanny- it's like a little foam recliner thing. He sleeps really well at night in the nap nanny so I haven't had the guts to move him to his crib. Eventually, he'll be too big for the nap nanny, so we just decided to make the move last night.
I think he kinda likes the extra space!
The thing I don't really like about the crib is that it makes it a lot harder for me to sneak in and give him midnight cuddles and kisses!

1 comment:

Richard and Michelle said...

he has the sweetest little grin.