Yesterday was my wonderful mother's birthday. I am only one of about 10 million people who is so glad she was born!!
On Saturday we all went and got some delicious lunch at Hire's in Salt Lake.
It was a blast!
Sunday was her actual birthday and Grandma CC made her birthday dinner and Jill made her cake! Nice work ladies!
After we sang Happy Birthday, my mom was just sitting there assuming the kids were going to blow out the candles and I don't know why the kids were just sitting there, but once we brought it to everyone's attention, they all raced to blow them out.
Happy Birthday to the best mom and LaLa EVER!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your mom!!
Thanks for the birthday post! It was an especially wonderful birthday because all of my children & grandchildren were around that week! Thanks for your kind and loving comments! I love you!
Post a Comment