October 28, 2012

Finger Painting

Before we left for Utah, I thought it would be fun to let Bear make a big mess and try doing some finger painting.
I put a poster board in front of him and just plopped some baby food out on the poster.  He definitely had a good time with it and I learned a lot too!  
I had planned to do this outside but when we went out there it was only in the 70's and it was breezy so it was too cold for Barrett to be out there naked.  I brought everything back inside and decided to just try it at the table.  The table stayed clean because I had the big poster over it, I just didn't plan for him to get food all over the chair and floor.  Once he started making huge messes, I hurried and grabbed some towels to put on his lap and on the floor to try to keep things a little cleaner but it was too late.  Oh well.  It's times like these when I'm so glad this isn't my house!




I know it looks pretty gross.  He had fun though and next time I'll know to be a little better prepared for big messes!

No comments: