The other day, Barrett and I came home from a walk to find these two crazy people on ladders trying to dig ice out of the rain gutters! They actually just got new rain gutters in the fall and all this snow and ice has ruined them already! You can see above my mom that it's all bent.
They got the ice out and no one got hurt either! (sigh of relief)
2 comments:
Warning - this comment will be long. A few weeks ago I was cleaning a guy's teeth and in the op next door a lady was talking about getting new rain gutters and why was she getting icicles and blah blah blah. My pt said he worked in rain gutters for years and the only way to prevent icicles and I assume ice in them, is thermal tape. So . . . that story felt pertinent. :)
Felt so good about getting the ice out of the gutter!!
Post a Comment