April 15, 2013

Toronto Party

Neil planned a few fun things for us to do for my birthday here in Toronto.  
The night before my b day, he got his coworker/our neighbor to come tend Barrett while we went to The Second City comedy club, which was really fun.  It was especially nice because I was able to put Bear to bed and then Allison just had to come over and be here in case he woke up (which he never does).


On the 11th, Neil arranged to go to work late so he could get up with the baby and I could sleep in, but the strangest thing happened and Bear slept in until 9!  He's usually up around 7-7:30, so by the time Barrett woke up, Neil pretty much had to leave for work anyways!  That must've been Bear's present to me :)
Later, Bear and I met Neil at the Eaton Centre to hang out for a little bit.  Barrett had the best time just walking around everywhere.  


When Neil came home from work, he made dinner and dessert for the first time in our relationship.  Bear helped make the dessert too!

Then we had the dessert, opened some of my presents, and I went down to the gym.
Thanks for all the planning, Babe!  It was a really good day!

4 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Somebody's spoiled! Thanks Neil!

Kelsey said...

How fun that you guys got to go out, Neil is always so good at spoiling you! ;) Your hair looks super cute in that bun!

Netti said...

I agree with Kels, your hair looks so cute in a bun! That picture of you and Neil is adorable. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Neil is awesome for spoiling you. :)

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! Happy belated birthday! Looks like the boys spoiled you. ;)