September 3, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

Our Labor Day weekend was great because we got to spend it with our family.
Soccer season has officially begun, so we went to a few games on Saturday.  We got to see E and Ali play and Reagan too.
Bear and Lindsay. 

Bear with Alex and Ethan.

Our cheerleading section.

Some of our cute soccer players.

Reagan played goalie for the first part of her game.

We finally got to go see Liv's hedgehog, Thistle.  She got her for her birthday last month and I'm surprised Tuff hasn't eaten her yet!  (Tuff is their big fat bulldog)  Bear didn't like her too much because she was pokey.  It was really cute to here him say pokey and hedgehog.  He says so much now, I'm always amazed!
I thought she was cute!  I think I'm allergic to her though because everywhere she crawled on my arms, I got swollen, red, itchy bumps.

We got to go run around in Grandma and Papa's gym too. Bear had a blast with all the toys there and was interested in his echo as well.


It got even more fun when Grandma drove the cars with Bear!
 Seriously, how cute!?

We finished our long weekend with a yummy bbq and Livvie's really fun science project!  She was making a model of a cell out of play doh and we all wanted to get involved.

Even the creepy uncle...

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

Great weekend! Love to have my family around~ I think only Dawn could fit on those little bikes!! It looks like I am pushing Liv out of the way so I could roll out the play doh; I was just trying to show her how to do it. That's my story & I'm sticking to it!