October 31, 2013

Houston, We Have A Problem

There are really big trees outside Neil's apartment and they were creeping me out when they'd scratch the windows in the wind.  I got even more scared when I looked out the window one night to see this garbage bag stuck in the trees.  I decided it was out little "ghost" decoration for Halloween.




 We drove out to NASA's Johnson Space Center next. It was pretty cool.  There were a lot of things (at all the places we went) that we would've liked to spend more time looking at but Barrett wasn't interested so we kept moving.
They had several really cool replicas of space ships.

The best part was the kids section.  It was "Angry Birds Space" themed and was really cute.
 We all had a lot of fun here.

Bear controlling the Mars Rover.





All of the movies were really loud so we had to watch them like this.  


Bear really likes a book of my mom's called "Papa, Please Get the Moon for Me" so every time he saw the moon, he'd saw "moon please" over and over again.  

No comments: