November 8, 2013

Children's Museum of Houston

Our last full day in Houston we woke up and went to breakfast at Le Peep.  We had that restaurant right by our house in Dallas and were excited to see it in Houston too!


Then we went to the Children's Museum.  It was a really fun museum, Bear wanted to stay forever! 







They had the whole place decorated for Halloween and kids were even in costume doing trick or treating that night.  We didn't have Bear's costume of course so he didn't do that part.

That night we got some yummy Mexican food at Berry Hill.  Seriously the best chimichanga I've ever had!  Good way to end the trip!

The next day, Bear and I flew home and he did really well!  I think he's just used to flying now.  It was our last free flight with him since he'll be 2 this month!

I think he was really happy to get home and back to our normal routine and his own bed.

He was especially excited to see all his cousins again!


After a week and a half of restaurant food and no working out, I was THRILLED to get back to home cooked meals and my second home, the gym!!

2 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

I love his cheesy grin in the pic with Neil when you guys are eating dinner. Too cute!!

LeeAnn said...

Looks like a really fun trip!