I know I go a little overboard with posting every single picture I take of Barrett, but if I don't put them on my blog, they never get printed and then they just live on the computer forever! SO, on my blog is where they go.
Bear had hot chocolate with marshmallows for the first time recently and he loved it! When I took these top two pictures, he was on his second cup of the day.
So handsome. I love dressing him up in his cute church clothes.
He started making this funny kissy face to Neil on FaceTime earlier that day.
He is the best person to watch a show with because he will cuddle right up to you and grab your hands to hold. It's heavenly.
He's a good cuddler when you read to him too. And this boy LOVES reading!
Apparently he was pretty hungry when we got home from the gym this afternoon because he went straight to this wheel of cheese and was doing his best to eat it right through the plastic.
We made it to Lindsay's last basketball game this season. She was so fun to watch.
She's the one in the pink shorts, #14.Bear likes to put on people's glasses. The results are adorable.
We went to the Treehouse with Erika and Naomi. I hardly took any pictures because they were just running from place to place (and usually not together).
We went to visit Grandma GiGi last Sunday and took her a Christmas card. He talks about his great grandmas all the time, so we love when we get to see them! He especially loves her Christmas tree and her huge stash of M & M's!
The kids wanted to watch Lion King the other night.
Typical Pops and Grandma.





1 comment:
3rd pic from the top... So freaking cute.
Post a Comment