Last week was our last week living in Utah for a while :( I had big plans for our last few days there and then Barrett got really sick, then he got SUPER duper sick, and now he's just pretty sick. So top that sickness off with a move to Denver and that's the week we had. Also, now I'm sick too, but not as sick as Bear, so that's a plus.
This was right before he got sick. He loves to play in the snow. We were heading to the gym and he just wanted to be outside playing.
When we got to the gym, he said he wanted to leave his hat on, and when I picked him up, he still had it on. I thought it was hilarious that he really kept it on the whole time! I don't know who the baby is next to him, but I know Barrett loves babies!
Bear started playing this matching game and he is so good at it! All the tiles get laid out, face up, and then he matches them to a card with the same pictures.
Here he is with all his cards matched.
Me, Bear, and my mom flew to Denver on Saturday and Bear was still sick but given the ok to fly by 2 doctors. Up until Saturday, he had had a bad cough, a watery (but not goopy) eye, a super runny nose, and a fever. On the way to the airport, he added vomiting to the list. Diarrhea followed soon after. Luckily, he was totally fine ON the airplane.
My mom is the BEST travel partner in the world! She let Bear use her Bose noise canceling headphones and watch a show on her Kindle.
He sat perfectly still the whole flight.
Since he's been sick forever, he's been getting A LOT of screen time (probably not a lot for some people, but for us it is)! Once he's all better, we are going to be having major screen detox!
We were all so happy that LaLa came with us to Denver! She is the biggest help I could ever ask for!
He needed 2 pairs of sunnies on so he could play with the letters on the window.
I'll give you a tour of the house soon. You'll be amazed... Well, maybe not so much.

2 comments:
It was fun to go with you to Denver and sad to leave you there! I hope Bear is getting better.
when do you get to move to cypress creek?
Post a Comment