It's a long drive to St. George!
This is why dual air control in the car is necessary. Neil wants his side set to 60° and I want mine at 90°!
The backyard is perfect for Barrett. He got to throw rocks as often as he wanted!
We spent one morning at the new children's museum. It was really fun- especially since we were some of the first ones there and didn't have to share too many things!
This was a fun interactive game.
A tornado.
And plenty of other fun exhibits.
I think his favorite part was the fountain he found as we were walking back to the car. He had to ride home naked since I wasn't planning on him getting soaked.
We went back later that day so he could play in the fountain again and the little river area too.
In case I ever forget that Barrett had a mean phase (PLEASE let it be a phase!!). Yes, he's a bully. No, I don't know what to do about it. He does occasionally play nice with others and he does get punished when he's naughty.
He's starting to not hate water in his face as much. I thought it was funny that he was putting his head under the water fall.
We went on a little hike in Snow Canyon one morning. We chose the PERFECT day for it. It was way cooler than the rest of the weekend and was even cloudy!
We went on the White Rocks/White Amphitheater Trail.
Sunday morning we went up to the little park/splashpad by our house and had it all to ourselves! Planned that perfectly!
Barrett's lucky to have a dad that will play with him so much!
Bear took this picture of us. Not too bad for a 2 1/2 year old.
We self-timed this one and I think it turned out pretty good too.
We spent lots of time in the pool/hot tub. It felt so good! I think I need to go back right away!
We tried a new restaurant called George's (or something like that)
And then walked down to 25 Main for cupcakes.
We drove home on Monday and stopped at CoCo's house for CC's birthday party. Bear swam for his first time by himself! He was wearing his life jacket of course, but he always wants to be held even in his life jacket. So this is progress!
Happy birthday to our wonderful Grandma CC ♥






1 comment:
Looks like a great trip! And a wonderful CC, 86 years old and still mowing her own lawn!! She is amazing!
Post a Comment