I don't tend to go to the Newgate Mall all that often, or Ogden in general really. We needed to go there this weekend and discovered these awesome and hilarious toys you can rent. They have a ton of different animals and you just ride them around the mall.
Bear got this little dinosaur thing and we each had a turn riding it with him before we let him ride it alone. He did pretty well by himself though, but did need some help turning.
Now you know if you have to go to this mall, at least you can ride a dinosaur while you're there!

3 comments:
Wow! I didn't know they had these rides either. Shows that I don't go to the Newgate Mall very often either even though my husband works in Ogden. I am mostly at the Layton Hills mall a lot. Maybe because I work there. ;)
He also looks like he is having a blast!
This alone makes me want to go there!
Post a Comment