December 16, 2014

Santa Pictures

We've taken Santa pictures with the exact same Santa since I was a little girl.  He's always at the Dicken's Festival and for the last several years, has come to Kaysville to take pictures in a studio as well.  This year his didn't come to Kaysville AND they moved the Dicken's Festival clear down to the South Town Expo Center.  Of course, we made the drive to get our traditional picture.  (although it's ridiculously expensive and I'm all for breaking the tradition next year)
The Saturday before this, my parents took Bear to their ward Christmas breakfast and there was a Santa walking around there.  Bear was really afraid of him then so I thought we were in for another screaming/crying picture this year but he did really well.
He sat on his lap all by himself and told him that he wanted a Kermit show.  When he got down, he ran to Lindsay, gave her a hug, and said, "I did it!"  He was super proud of himself (so was I!)

The best group picture.

I just thought this group one was funny.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh my gosh -- cute!! That's a pretty good looking Santa too.