We brought corn to feed the ducks since I've read several times you're not supposed to give them bread.
The kids all had a lot of fun playing together.
Bear just wanted to play with Lyla and went everywhere she did.
After the park we went back to Miss Sharon's for a surprise from Halia's dad. He brought his big 4-wheeler and little train that he made to take the kids on rides around the neighborhood.
Barrett got to ride twice and he was loving it.
His whole class.
front row: emma, lyla, sophie?, jasmine, greyson, molly?, jada
back row: barrett, tragen, ethan, violet, halia, addie, jill. I'll have to double check the names with Bear.
And he got a little graduation certificate. I'm going to miss having him in a school that's so close!
This was Barrett's first day of school.
And his last day of school. (or a few days after his last day of school...)












No comments:
Post a Comment