July 9, 2016

Con te Partirò

After 8 or 9 years of posting on this blog, I'm quite sad to say I'm calling it quits here.  For a couple years I've been thinking I'd go private or start a new blog and never got around to it.  One reason I'm actually going through with it now is because of a weird email thing.  I tried to open a new email account and it somehow erased my old email account and access to other things so I'm going to delete the new email account that linked itself to this blog and it will delete this blog when I delete that account.  It was a huge mess that has mostly been sorted out but I'm still just going to get rid of it and not have to worry about any of it!

So after 1266 posts
Thousands of great comments
and 101,104 views
it's time to say goodbye.

I'm not totally sure but I will most likely start a new blog because even though I post less and less, I still love having it all printed into an annual "scrapbook" for our family.  If you want to leave a comment with your email address or message me on facebook with your email, I'll add you to the new blog once it gets up and going- IF it gets up and going...

No comments: