February 19, 2008

Ethan, Alex, and Lindsay

I go help my sister with her kids every Tuesday because that is my day off. Here are some cute pictures of the kids, they are getting so big I can't even believe it! They are really fun to play with and they're always doing new adorable things! I keep trying to make them crawl, but they just aren't into it.



Just a word of advice, if you ever find yourself expecting triplets, start buying everything in 3's immediately. It is surprisingly hard to get 3 of things; like high chairs, car seats, stuff like that!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Man they are cute and getting so big!

Brittney said...

Man they are cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my heck they are all so dang cute! I bet they are a handfull though ha ha

Madison said...

I love those babies!! I have to say though Reagan is one of my fav's!! They look darling!

Jinii said...

Oh my heaven's they are huge. I want to take another day off an go paly with them.