February 29, 2008

The muffin top QUEEN!

Okay, so currently I am the reigning Muffin Top Queen and I'm not so fond of that title. 
These fine looking ladies are practically my twins.
HOWEVER; because my dad is a total compulsive exerciser, he bought a pull up/ab exercise thing for us to keep in the basement at our new office.  We plan on using it between patients, at lunch, whenever we get the chance.
So hopefully after I use this awesome workout thing, I will have the body of my fav model Alessandra Ambrosio!  Just kidding- that is so far fetched, but I can dream...

3 comments:

Netti said...

Cally - You are SO full of it. You have the furthest thing from a muffin top, you already look like Sexy Alessandra. You crack me up. Ha ha.

Jon & Jenelle said...

You are so funny and so full of crap. You are so tiny. I wish i looked like Alessandra. She's hot. :) I'll dream with you (as i finish my bag of starburst jelly beans on my own.crap.) I was sad to miss Nique's Bday Dinner..Do we know when the next get together will be? hopefully soon!

John Robert said...

Hi mccall! hey i tried to reply to your little comment you left me but as a new blogger i found out the hard way that you can do that.. that sucks about blogger i think there should be a place to email people.. (maybe there is and i don't know about it?) anyways i hope that i get to see you soon! its been too long!