I even made 2 types of frosting! The one on the left is a buttercream frosting, so it's a little more yellow; and the one on the right is the kind my mom always makes, it's my favorite!
Here's the product before I frosted
them. You can't tell very well, but the
little cupcake liners had cute
conversation hearts on them.
The chocolate hearts are from my mom, she gets us those every year, I think we've been getting them since I was born. Yes, I'd already been eating mine--I couldn't help myself!
The cupcakes definitely weren't anything amazing, but I was super proud of myself for even trying. Would I do it again? No Way! It took me 3 freaking hours to make cupcakes for petes sake!
4 comments:
Hey McCall!! Your blog is so cute & pink! You & your hubby are the cutest couple!
Oh! I am way proud of you!! Very impressed. Those cupcakes look delicious. (I love love love cupcakes) And I cracked up when I saw your chocolate heart had a bite out of it. Har har. Hope you and Neil had a Happy Lovers day!!
These cupcakes were delicious and so very cute! I am so proud of wog for making something from scratch. I love you! Mom, your cook!
Mmmm cupcakes! I keep meaning to head over to My Little Cupcake and abuse them for being closed when we tried to take you.
I mean, how rude was that?? Seriously...
Post a Comment