March 12, 2008

Okay, Okay

Alright, I know I'm a little slow on the trends, but I just started reading the infamous Twilight Series.  Everyone I know reads them again and again (including my own husband!).  So I felt like it was high time I jumped on the bandwagon.

Now I don't want anyone ruining this for me, so try not to spoil any endings or plots!  I'll let you all know when I finally finish em all!

5 comments:

Netti said...

Hooray!!! Finally!! You've come over to the "vampire side". Just be prepared to dream about Edward. That's all I have to say.

Jinii said...

I have to say I love them. Enjoy! The author is coming to Utah in May and I totally want to meet her because I am such a big dorky fan!

McCall said...

This book is taking up all my free time! I'm completely in love with it!

CHELSEY said...

Good for you!!! Yes, everybody's doing it;)

McCall said...

Okay, so I loved the first book and I'm more than halfway through the 2nd, I'm still addicted to it, but I don't love it like I did the first one. I'm only happy when the main characters are in love and together like they should be! That's why I stopped watching Grey's Anatomy, I couldn't handle McDreamy and Meridith not being together! I'm guessing Bella and Edward are going to get back together soon, because if they don't I don't think I can bother with the 3rd and 4th books. It's too sad!