March 7, 2008

Tag?

Apparently, I've been tagged, which I'm not completely sure about, but whatever.
I got tagged by Kirsche who I know in a few very wierd ways, allow me to explain. My husband went to Davis High w/ Kirsche and they were friends way back then. Also, I dated a guy who knew Kirsche's husband (then boyfriend) Luke, so I met both of them a couple times in 2003. I think I maybe even had a class with Luke at WSU, I can't remember for sure though. Then, when Neil and I bought our first house last year, we eventually found out that Kirsche and Luke Brown are our Neighbors and that Kirsche is my visiting teacher, although i've only let her come once--sorry, I'm just not into the V.T. thing.
A: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged on your blog.
What were you doing 10 years ago? Well I was just a little 13 year old, but I was busy making ridiculous mistakes that I apparently didn't learn from as I continued to repeat them throughout high school.

Five things on my "to-do" list today.
1. Gym (Check)
2. Work (Check)
3. Shower (Check)
4. Finish Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, again (Check)
5. Be very annoyed that it's not summer time yet (Check!)

Six Snacks that I enjoy.
1. Cutler's Cookies
2. Reese's Peanut Butter EGGS!!
3. Cold Stone Ice Cream
4. Mom's cookies/brownies/cakes, etc.
5. Any type of candy besides Skittles- they make my spit too gross to handle!
6. FROSTING, I can't get enough frosting!

Three bad habits.
1. I pick my toenails, nasty, I know.
2. Junkfood, nonstop
3. According to Neil, I nag, but I don't think I do.

If I were suddenly a billionaire I would.....
Buy a sweet house here and a sweet house in Sydney, as well as awesome cars for both places, and then travel for the rest of my life.

Five Places I've lived.
I wish I could say I've lived 5 places.
1. Layton, UT
2. Sydney, Australia

Five Jobs I've had.
1. The ONLY job I've ever had is working for my Dad as a Dental assistant, it all started in 2002!
2. Actually, it seems like I was a Math Tutor at a middle school in Ogden for a couple months.
3. AND, I was a substitute teacher once.
I surprise myself, I'd forgotten about those other cool things!

Five things people don't know about me.
1. I'm terrified of freeways and driving in general-ask anyone who's ever gone anywhere w/ me.
2. I love to weed and plant(which was previously unknown until I made a post about it last week. it still counts though!)
3. I get bored of things very quickly, such as my house and my car
4. I've wanted to be almost every occupation in the book (school bus driver, plastic surgeon, truck driver, teacher, pilot, wedding dress seller, dentist, playmate, and missionary- this one's the funniest to me and probably to Neil too!)
5. Easter candy is my favorite candy of the whole entire year! It tops em all!

I am going to tag Courtney, McCall 2 if you're still around, and Madison because you all need to update your blogs and put a new post up!

3 comments:

Browns said...

Ha! I'm glad you responded. I didn't even have to tell you. Okay so wierd question. Luke swears you were a junior when he was a senior, which was in '99. Is that true? We are having an argument right now because I say you are at least two or three years younger than us and he says I'm wrong..please tell me I'm right!! :)

Browns said...

I think I'm right, I read your post stating 10 years ago you were 13. So that has to mean I'm right, Luke's wrong. YES! (I hope) :)

Netti said...

I am so stoked that it's easter time and time for the Reeses Eggs. I'm happy that I have a fellow junk food lover in you...because I just can't get enough of the junky stuff. I've also wanted to be every occupation in the book, it changes about every 3 days probably. Cute post. Loved it.