June 30, 2008

Another great summer activity:

Camp Fires!
Here's the boys (Aaron, Neil, Alex) preparing the campfire, they used both the log cabin method AND the tepee to ensure a huge and extra hot fire.

We made the best S'mores and hot dogs ever!

Kitty Bruce with his new Lion hair cut

mmmmmm........ S'mores I think my count was up to 10! That threw my no sugar diet right out the freaking window!

3 comments:

Netti said...

What the hell happened to Bruce????

I'm not gonna lie to you Cally, I always get way jealous when I see these wonderfully fun activities you all do together. I want s'mores with my friends and a campfire in Missy's backyard. I guess there's not much I can do about it seeing as we live in different cities, but I miss you guys! :) Let's plan a group date or a girls night or something soon so I don't have to miss out on the next fun thing!!

Unknown said...

I love me a good smore! That cat's hair cut is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

EW! Holy Crap! I look so huge in this picture! And the sad thing is I don't even look pregnant, Just FAT!! Only 4 more weeks and I'm done and hopefully i'll get my body back!