
I don't know what happened, but somehow Neil has become addicted to the stupidest show in the whole GALAXY! It is Battlestar Galactica and it is slowly killing me! He has to watch it in bed every night, which keeps me up due to the annoying-ness of it. I've got to somehow break him of his addiction so that I can get back to my addiction of falling asleep to the sweet sounds of the Simpsons.
If I find out who introduced him to this garbage; you're going down!
3 comments:
ha ha ha ha! That is awful, I am sorry McCall!
:) youre so funny! Will you let me know when you figure out how to brake them of the annoying show addiction?
:)
Hey! Everyone is on here! I just found you and thought I would say hi! I have been slacking at the gym classes..it's just too nice outside! anyways, hope your leg is getting better! = )
Post a Comment