June 28, 2008

Beat the Heat

I don't know if you've noticed, but it is ridiculously hot lately! I really wish I had a pool that I was in every single day. Maybe I should sign up for swimming lessons...
Here's Tink at her swimming lesson

And Nick at his.

This is the triplet's first time in a swimming pool, we went down to my aunt Connie's amazing pool and they really had a blast!

Shelley and Sean w/ the boys

Missy, Me, and Neil lounging away on the best floaty toys ever!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell is this picture of?? A baby whale, you and Neil?

McCall said...

Missy, you're a nerd! I'm the whale- you're the pregnant lady!

Netti said...

Uh McCall, I hate to break it to you, but if you call yourself a whale one more time, a fat lady will surely jump off a cliff. You have the hottest body known to man. Missy, same to you. You are pregnant and nowhere near a whale size. you look GREAT! No more whale talk, the both of ya, or you're gonna get it!!!