This is him after a hilarious haircut! He looks like he has a giant head or maybe he really does have a giant head!

I like to give him cigarettes, doesn't he look funny!
Okay PETA, keep your vegan pants on. Although I would find it extremely humourous to see any animal smoking a cigarette, Mr. Darcy is not a smoker. He was just eating the end of some celery I gave him. ha ha!
3 comments:
MR DARCY! I am honoured for him to grace your blog! You should see him at the moment, he's so super fluffy. He needs a haircut so bad, but since it's cold I feel like he might need the extra fur so I'm just leaving it.
Thanks McCall! Mr Darcy rules!!
xoxo Georgy
Oh so cute!!! I want a bunny!`
What a stinkin cute rabbit! We had rabbits when I was younger. He is so fluffy that he looks fake. CUTE!
Post a Comment