July 12, 2008

Kelsey's Baby Shower

Today me, Missy, Cristi, and Netti threw a baby shower for Kelsey. It was very fun and we all stuffed ourselves with more trans fats than you could believe. I think there were like 4 or 5 pregnant girls there so it was fun for everyone to talk due dates, cravings, etc.

Kelsey will be induced in just 3 short weeks (unless of course she gets extra lucky and has him earlier). It's gone so fast I still remember the exact moment she told me she was pregnant- I cried for at least a week!
Sorry if there's a weird, tiny, half picture thrown in there, I can't figure this crap out today! It shows up on my computer but not my parents

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You little cuties! You guys know tons of pregnant people! No wonder Jeanetter is always overwhelmed with remembering all the due dates and such! ha ha

Netti said...

Tis true. I can never remember anyone's due dates. I have to write them all in my trusty dayplanner and even then I forget.