





She is amazing at everything she does.
She still cooks dinner for the whole family every night (no one actually still lives at home)
She is an avid runner, hiker, swimmer, biker- you name it
She does at least 1 IRON MAN with my Dad every year (this year they're doing 2!)
She adores and spoils all 10 of her grandchildren
I'll never be the favorite child, but she's for sure my favorite MOM!
I don't know what we'd all do without her!
3 comments:
Amen! I don't know what we'd all do with out her either...
Yep, crazy - Erin's prego with #2!
I was telling John the other day that I felt bad. I didn't get to say good bye to you and Neil before we left last week. After family pics, I got caught up in picking out food storage at your mom's. I should have paid more attention when you guys left. Hope all is well! Thanks for keeping the blog updated so we can see you and the entire family!
Your mom is so cute, I wish I could have 1/8 of her athletic ability. One question though, what is she doing with that massive gun??!?
Your mom is the best! Love her.
Post a Comment