This picture isn't even HALF of the kids we took. It was crazy!
I had seen Body Worlds before with Neil, Missy, Aaron, Kelsey, and Alex in Vegas last year and I have to say it was better in Vegas. That could've just been due to the stress levels though.
Here's my advice to you: Don't organize a field trip that hundreds of kids will be attending. I'm completely exhausted and I was only 2nd in command of the organizing! I fell asleep on the bus ride home, which was nice, but now I'm ready for another, more peaceful nap.
4 comments:
I think that is great to take the kids from your school. How did they react to it? Chris and I went to the Bodies exhibit in Seattle last year, it was amazing.
It was so fun to see your Mom and hear that she no longer has pain in her back. She's the best. I love her polka dotted glasses.
Jr High kids + naked bodies... you have your work cut out for you.
Brock and I have really wanted to go to the exhibit, it sounds so interesting. And since we have your recommendation I think we'll go minus the hundreds of 14 year olds
Wow. That is A LOT of kids to be in charge of. I need to go to this while it's in Salt lake!
I don't dare to go, but every time a see a picture or something from that I think how dusty those must get and who gets to clean them and how do they do that? Weird huh!
Post a Comment