
Okay guys, I'll be straightforward here. I am not a fan of Crocs. I'm sure they're comfortable, I just don't happen to think they're cute. I don't care that so many people like them even though I don't get it. HOWEVER, they are not gym shoes! Don't wear your stupid crocs to the gym and try to do a fitness class. You look ridiculous and you will very likely get hurt (which maybe you deserve). Even if they were featured on the Oprah Winfrey show, it still does not make them gym shoes. Wear them in the garden or to work, if you must, just don't wear them to the gym!
4 comments:
Amen!!
Haley
Haha Someone wore those to the gym?
The best is when you see someone wearing denim pants while lifting on a machine or walking on a treadmill. Seriously? Can that really be comfortable?
Alot of people used to wear them in the operating theatres at work. Then they got banned because they have too much grip on the smooth floors and people were stacking it all the time. So yeah, they're a hazard now and you're not allowed to wear them.
Funny, huh?
xo Georgy
Oh dang it McCall you crack me up! I love ya:)
Post a Comment